Jan 13, 2016 1:00:00 AM
Beatly has launched a course in influencer marketing on the global educational platform called DailyBitsOf. The course is divided into 11 parts where participants deliver projects on a daily basis.
The digital marketing industry has been growing for several years, and today the Swedish market alone is worth 13 billion kronor - a 20% increase from last year. This is obviously great news for companies working in the field, and recently the influencer marketing industry has seen a much higher conversion rate than ever before. In a recent report, Adweek claims that the conversion rate is 3 to 10 times higher since 9 out of 10 have more trust in a social media post than a regular ad.
A Break Down of The Course
Since the interest for this type of marketing has been growing so rapidly, Beatly decided to create an 11-part course that will focus on the following:
- What is an influencer and how do they make so much money?
- What is the best way to contact influencers?
- Different types of campaigns and platforms.
- The most common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Tools for research and planning to help your campaign.