AI influencers is taking a bigger part of influencer marketing and it's many benefits to work with AI influencers. But what makes them so successful?
What is Influencer Marketing?
What is Influencer Marketing and why should you use it? Benefits of using Influencers.
Influencer Marketing is marketing with influential people in social media who have built a loyal following base, often over a long period of time. With the rise of social media such as Instagram, the number of influencers has exploded in recent years.
To succeed with Influencer Marketing, you need to match your brand and story with Influencer's personal brand and storytelling. The matching is crucial and start from your own target group, who they are and what they listen to. Influencer Marketing can provide great synergy effects to your other marketing channels, such as increased traffic organically, more content to your own social media and increased word-of-mouth and the status of your brand.
How does it work?
First, we review your company's goals in both the short and long term and formulate a strategy that we deliver on and optimize over time. Influencer Marketing is very much about just optimization and constantly looking at what works and testing new methods and approaches to the target group. We help you choose the Influencers that suit you best based on a number of criteria and ensure that the results are as good as possible.
We have made more than 13,000 collaborations between brands and Influencers since the start. This gives you as a brand a sense of security that we (1) know what components are needed to make a successful collaboration and (2) how to best measure the effect of your collaborations.
Why you should use Influencer Marketing:
- As many as 84% trust messages from people they know
- With Influencer Marketing, you can really inspire your target audience
- The message is woven together with influencers' personal touch, opinion and creativity
- You can quickly reach out with your message to hundreds of thousands of people
- Influencers are trendsetters and can quickly contribute to increased commitment and interest in your company and your products.
- Influencer Marketing can provide great synergy effects on your company's other channels
- Many consumers today get inspiration for purchases from Influencers on social media
- You can reach both broad and niche to a more specific target group